BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management Platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, & enforce management & security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, & fully automating policy enforcement.
BetterCloud, voted Crain's Best Place to Work for four years in a row, is looking for a highly motivated Sales Enablement Trainer to join our rapidly growing team. Our Sales Enablement Team serves as a critical supporting team for our sales team. This role reporting to our Director of Sales Operations & Enablement will assist in all of the efforts Sales Enablement is responsible for. This includes new hire sales training, ongoing sales skills & product training, & sales tools training for our Corporate, Enterprise, & Strategic Account Executives.
A Day in the life:
- Owning new hire sales onboarding for Account Executives day to day, ensuring instructor-led sessions are scheduled, assignments are completed & feedback is given, so new sales reps are successful from the start
- Owning ongoing sales skills & product training; working closely with our VP of Sales, Director of Sales, & Product Marketing team.
- Maintaining training content for Lessonly (LMS) & live training - slides, exercises, role-play scripts, record & edit videos, training guides etc.
- Assisting with additional sales enablement efforts; things like coordinating training events, creating content for sales meetings, & updating collateral
- Working on ad hoc projects such as working with marketing to ensure sales has everything they need for an upcoming field marketing event, documenting customer stories, etc.
- 2-3 years of work experience, ideally in sales, or sales training
- Excellent training, presentation, & communication skills
- Highly organized & able to prioritize work effectively
- No task is too big or too small - youre able to accomplish specific tasks while seeing the bigger picture
- An aptitude for problem-solving & working cross-functionally with others
- You have a passion for both sales & training
- You have familiarity with Enterprise sales cycles
- Bonus points if familiar with Lessonly/LMS system
- Experience developing content (slides, role-plays, wiki pages, online courses, etc)
Compensation | Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.