This role is based is based in the Mid East (Territory:MI, OH, PA, KY, TN). Must be local or willing to relocate.
This isa remote role.
The Channel Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales goals by successfully identifying, developing & supporting Latch Channel Partners within an assigned territory.The Channel Account Manager position reports to the Director of Channel & Field Sales.
Smart access isnt about locking doors, its about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the worlds first fully integrated hardware & software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. Were looking for the curious & the creative to join our team & help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Facilitate onboarding of new Latch Channel Partners through a robust training process
- Proactively recruit new Latch Channel Partners that will deliver an exceptional Latch experience for our customers & stimulate incremental demand with their customers
- Meet or exceed sales targets & strategic objectives within assigned territory
- Support project coordination efforts by applying channel strategy based on project & market dynamics
- Develop & execute on robust Latch Channel Partner account plans through a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives
- Manage potential channel conflict by fostering communication internally & externally, & with adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Manage incoming project leads & drive support through our Latch Channel Partners
- Team with the Latch Corporate Sales team to facilitate new sales & support existingaccounts.
- Manage the involvement of corporate resources, including operations, corporate sales, marketing & management resources in order to foster a partners development & success.
- Conduct joint sales call with Latch Channel Partners to model Latch selling process
- Maintain data integrity on Latch Channel Partners & sales activity through CRM system
- Manages Latch Channel Partner Certification process
- Drive compliance with Latch Channel Partner agreements
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3-5 Years of experience supporting distribution sales in the access control industry.
- Experience providing product & sales training
- Ability to travel on a weekly/monthly basis 60% travel
- CRM Management
- Highly collaborative & capable of working effectively as part of a team
- Strong understanding of the construction process Constructions Specifications Institute CDT or CCPR credentials preferred
- Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Commands respect via intelligence, knowledge, humility
- Innovative. Ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it
Founded in 2013, Latch is a venture backed startup building the worlds first complete smart access system. We now boast over 100 employees, all of whom are all passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & unexpected stories. We are located just a quick walk from Penn Station in New York City. We offer unlimited Paid Time Off & a competitive health package. And we offer an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, & dynamic peers. And there is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.