Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, data-driven Publisher Account Manager with a passion for digital media to optimize revenue & serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. The Publisher Account Manager will work with top-tier publishers to help implement & launch Taboola content recommendations widget on their site, track post-launch performance, & provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. The Account Manager will largely focus on optimizing existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to publishers & improving the metrics on their site.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Manage & grow relationships with premium publisher clients & strategic partners
- Understand the company's strategic objectives & map Taboola platform capabilities to the needs of the organization
- Develop relationships at all levels across the organization
- Understand client Strategic Objectives & KPIs in order to be able to intelligently identify opportunities & effectively upsell & grow the partnership
- Monitor & analyze metrics & proactively take initiative to improve results
- Understand Taboola's platform capabilities & the value proposition to the Publisher based on the specific capability & user role.
- Become a trusted advisor & single point of contact to the client
- Work closely with internal Taboola teams as the liaison for all business & technical issues & opportunities
- Be a field advocate & communicate / advocate client needs to the Product Management team.
- Manage the preparation & presentation of performance reports & market insights to partners to further support growth opportunities & recommendations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with Taboola platform & services.
- Up to 25% travel will be required.
- A minimum of 3 years of client-facing experience in the digital media/online publisher space
- A solid understanding of web technologies & the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements & analytics
- Outstanding relationship management & customer service skills to go above & beyond for your clients.
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by monitoring/identifying trends with data
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated & creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- High attention to detail, organized with strong communication skills
- Experience with CRM software & MS Excel (or Google Sheets)
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.