Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover is a Medicare Advantage plan working to develop strong member relationships which help us drive better outcomes for our members & providers in living their best lives. We rely on the strength of our engagement teams to establish meaningful connections to guide members & providers through the health care matrix so they don't fall through the cracks. We are committed to providing an unparalleled customer experience. This means that we focus heavily on our different communication platforms & call center experience. As a Quality Improvement Associate you will be responsible for helping drive & implement key initiatives related but not limited to Quality Audits, process improvement, & cross team collaboration.
As a Quality Improvement Specialist , you will:
- Complete audits to ensure that high levels of customer service is delivered & compliance standards are met.
- Ensure that documentation & reporting maintains standards for version control.
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand clinical objectives & translate into measurable campaigns.
- Help develop training curriculums & materials for call center audiences; & successfully lead training.
- Assist with multi-team processes to make customer experience seamless & streamlined.
- Provide support across the team for escalations & overflow calls.
- Assist in identification of gaps in performance against Best in Class & lead improvement initiatives that close said gaps.
You will love this job if:
- You are tech & data forward and are used to thinking about how technology can enable better user experiences & how you can use data to make better decisions.
- You are empathetic and love helping others in a friendly, diplomatic, patient & professional approach.
- You are a collaborator and can effectively communicate with internal & external partners from diverse backgrounds & different parts of the organization.
- You have an genuine curiosity & appetite for quality improvement & are always looking to enhance experiences & processes, stay on top of industry tools & how we can best enhance member experience.
You should get in touch if:
- You have experience within a call center environment including campaign roll outs, quality assurance auditing & training.
- You are fluent in both English & Spanish.
- You have experience identifying need for process improvement, creating informed recommendations & executing on them.
- You have experience with QA testing and/or development skills.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.