iCapital is looking for an Associate / Assistant Vice President level candidate to join its Fund Finance team to focus on Private Equity Fund Accounting & Administration duties. This position will report to the Vice President & work closely with other team members, vendors, & the client on a variety of matters.
This role can be filled in NYC, CT or NJ.
- Define, implement & maintain processes & procedures for servicing private equity feeder & multi-manager funds
- Work in close partnership with product & technology teams to enhance & automate key operational processes, & to develop & enhance product, management, & other reporting, targeting both efficiency & scale
- Participate in new fund structuring, set up & onboarding new products with administrators & custodians
- Provide oversight of fund administrators & other service providers, such as auditors, tax service providers, & custodians
- Manage all fund accounting & financial reporting to investors, including RIA & DTCC position reporting
- Follow & adhere to procedures for all subscriptions, redemptions, capital calls, & distributions
- Oversee quarterly & annual reporting to investors, their advisors & custodians through iCapitals proprietary reporting platform
- Work with General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer to resolve problems as it pertains to general fund administration issues in a timely fashion to ensure general compliance with fund docs, SEC & FINRA
- Monitor fund cash positions & reconciliations, manage cash reserves, & run accounts payable & expense allocation process
- Oversee annual financial audits & tax deliverables
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or other business-related field; CPA or other Accounting designation is a plus
- 3+ years of Audit or Accounting & Operations experience, with a focus on Private Equity Fund Administration. Feeder & multimanager fund experience is highly desired.
- Passion for the application of innovative technology
- Understanding of product management processes is a plus
- Proven ability to multi-task & work both independently & as a team player in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills
- High level of integrity
- Willingness to learn new topics & work in an evolving business environment
- Organized & detailed oriented with big picture capability