Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce companies in the world, & have featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 10 main offices across the world ( New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, & Singapore) with 750+ clients globally including Fortune 100 companies like HSBC, Sainsbury's, Spotify, Asos & Microsoft. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to 1000+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021.
As our growth accelerates further we are looking to hire 1,500 positions globally in the next 3 years. We are looking for talented people like you to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve online experiences for all. We want the most ambitious, unique & enthusiastic people to join us & help us in this mission. Come join the #CSquad family!
We're looking for an FP&A Analyst to join our team in Paris as soon as possible. Reporting to the FP&A Director, you will be an integral part of the finance department.
What you will do:
- Support financial reports, Budgets, Forecasts, Management & Board of Directors materials, monthly financial analysis materials &
ad hoc analysis needs of the company.
- Prepare budget & track actual vs. budget analysis.
- Support rolling forecasts of the company
- Work with Sales operations, Business intelligence & other key stakeholders to generate requested reporting & information.
- Provide decision-making support analysis for projects, customer transactions & other initiatives.
- Assist on managing the monthly commission plan calculations for payroll.
- Drive key insights & analytics.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Fluent in English & French,
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Accounting,
- Min 2-5 years of experience as a FP&A in a High-Tech company, fast-paced environment, preferably in
subscription revenue environment - SaaS
- High degree of proficiency with Excel,
- Ability to drill-down into details & create actionable outcome,
- Experience with Netsuite & Planning tools a plus,
- Experience with financial planning & analysis functions, including annual budget, long-term strategic planning & resource allocation processes,
- Understanding of accounting & finance principles,
- Good analytical skills,
- Organized, flexible & easily adaptive to changing conditions,
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations to meet deadlines,
- Ability to multi-task & manage numerous simultaneous priorities,