Conductor is seeking a Customer Success Operations Sr. Principal to join our operations department reporting directly to our Chief Operating Officer, who oversees our Customer Success Team. Our goal is to build a consistently high-achieving, understood, & predictable retention & expansion engine by creating smooth internal processes, empowering our customer success team with data, & helping our customers find value in Conductor. The ideal candidate will be data driven, system savvy, intellectually curious, focused on quality, & have the ability to translate business requirements through data. If those are the kind of problems that interest you, lets talk.
This role is based in our NYC Headquarters & is responsible for the management of all Customer Success data, insights & modeling to help drive increased productivity & effectiveness to the Customer Success organization at Conductor. This role will serve as a trusted advisor & partner to CS leadership.
This is an incredible opportunity to support a high-impact global customer success team. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in developing dashboards, models & analytics to drive key decision making within the Customer Success organization while tackling challenging business problems & supporting change & innovation within the organization. This is a highly collaborative role, which requires excellent analysis skills, project management skills, organization prioritization, clear communication, stakeholder management, & a passion for customer success.
A day in the life..:
- Create organizational & operation efficiency for our Customer Success team including building coverage models, analyzing CS data models, support comp design & performance analytics;
- Leverage your SaaS experience to define & drive the implementation of performance measurement, ensure performance targets are met, & build capabilities for predictive analytics that support executive decision making.
- Perform quantitative analysis of customer usage data to derive insight into usage patterns to help predict under usage or adoption risks
- Implement scalable solutions to drive efficiency & consistency
- Present findings to key decision-makers, with the ability to translate complex analysis into actionable recommendations for business reviews, weekly & monthly operating cadence, & ad-hoc analysis
- Take ownership of crucial systems, reporting, & analysis within Customer Success, including administering solutions within the CS tech stack & further improving our insight & implementation of Salesforce & our Customer Success system (Gainsight).
- Develop/orchestrate implementation of KPI Dashboards, reports, & scorecards for capacity, service levels, retention performance & attainment.
- Works closely with business leaders to define & deliver effective data visualizations & reports.
- Identify data issues & proactively drive cleanup activities.
- Develop & present compelling data driven analysis of customer spend & adoption data.
- Work with leadership to define, scope & deliver additional initiatives as needed to drive change/improvements
We're excited if you have..:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in an analytical role within customer success/sales/revenue operations
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in the B2B software & SaaS industry
- Proven expertise & knowledge in Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Ability to work independently & with minimal supervision to see projects to completion
- Excellent organization skills, communication skills & interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with a dynamic environment that has continuously changing priorities
- Expert proficiency with reporting, data modeling, analysis, & presenting to Executive Leadership
- Advanced data analysis skills: investigating the relationship between variables, identifying trends & correlations in data, & visualizing data to provide meaningful insights to foster decisions.
- Advanced project management experience - This includes creating work plans or project plans, conducting status updates, taking meeting minutes/notes, & proactively following up on open items to ensure completion of tasks.
- Advanced research skills (identifying industry studies, external benchmarks, filtering which information & sources are relevant to the project scope, & aligning the findings to data & models used by Conductor)
- Excellent presentation & verbal/written communication skills; ability to communicate complex quantitative ideas to stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills including knowledge of advanced functions
- Strong Google slide skills with the ability to create attractive operational & metric driven collateral quickly.
- Salesforce administration experience is required.
Conductor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination & harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.