The primary responsibility of this role is to help turn leads into qualified opportunities. You will be partnering with marketing to create & execute on outbound lead generation campaigns. This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, qualification, consultative selling skills & tight collaboration with the Strategic Partnerships Director (SPD) to generate new opportunities. You will be expected to report on call & qualification activity in addition to staying thoroughly informed on all CommerceHub solutions & the retail / brand logistics industry in general. This role is ideal for anyone who is highly interactive. We want a collaborative & energetic individual that can contribute to the sales & marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging & product feedback back into the marketing & product organization & work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
Responsible for the following:
- Develop enterprise opportunities for the sales team from prospecting & marketing-generated leads
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email & social with high attention to detail
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Refine & execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email & call scripts
- Track all relevant qualification & lead management activity in a CRM tool
- Quickly learn the CommerceHub product, effectively communicate the value proposition & be able to react to objections & competitive questions
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest & develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate SPD, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity.
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Have 2-3 years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or sales
- Experience in SAAS software is strongly desired
- Experience using a CRM tool
- Experience using dialer/cadence tools would be a strong plus
- Strong understanding of BDR & lead development best practices & procedures
- Proven ability to perform successfully given low oversight & limited process
- 100% reliable & detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
- A positive can-do attitude & tireless work ethic.
- Driven & self-sufficient