Databases are the beating heart of every business in the world.
Cockroach Labs is the creator of CockroachDB, the most highly evolved cloud-native, distributed SQL database on the planet that scales fast, survives anything, & thrives anywhere. We created CockroachDB to unshackle teams from the constraints of their database. Join us on our mission to enable every developer to build world-changing applications!
The Marketing team is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager to help execute targeted campaigns & manage deliverables. As a part of the Demand Generation team, you will be a part of a dynamic group focused on driving awareness, adoption, & growth of our products. You will play a key role in tactical implementation of campaigns; managing the operational tasks, creating & optimizing ads. This role is focused on planning & executing campaigns to drive engagement with our target audience & to feed highly qualified leads to an ever-growing sales team. We are looking for a candidate who is eager to learn, enjoys working across marketing tactics & channels, & is looking to build a lasting career in marketing.
- Support the demand generation team to execute & optimize campaigns
- Manage content syndication campaigns; setting up ads, collaborate with external stakeholders, setting up nurture flows
- Assist in setting up & QAing email campaigns
- Manage day-to-day projects in our marketing tools, (lead list uploads, swag orders, Marketo campaigns)
- Support SEO activities; keyword research, canonicalization, reporting
- Support general data hygiene & analytics initiatives
- 2-3 years of overall professional experience.
- Prior experience in a Marketing role; preferably with paid advertising & email marketing.
- Structured thinking, are well-organized, & have a high attention to detail.
- An operations mindset & are process focused.
- Experience with Marketo a plus.
In your first 30 days, you will learn about CockroachDB & our current demand generation efforts. We believe that it is necessary for you to build this foundation so you can successfully support a variety of marketing programs.
After 3 months you will be fully integrated into the team, supporting many different marketing campaigns. You will run content syndication campaigns, manage deliverables & organize our internal documentation & reporting. You will manage day-to-day tasks across email, paid advertising & SEO channels. You will help our Marketing team execute campaigns faster & more efficiently which in return will result in greater revenue impact.
Reporting to Maria Toft - Director of Demand Generation
As a "left-brained" marketer with a passion for building things to last, Maria says that joining Cockroach Labs as the Director of Demand Generation was a no-brainer. Maria is responsible for executing our multi-channel strategies (digital media, events, etc.) to drive prospect engagement & customer activation. Outside of work, you can find her walking her dogs, playing tennis, doing yoga, & exploring the beautiful nature in New York State.
- 100% health insurance coverage (for you & your dependents!)
- Paid parental leave (with baby bucks)
- Flex Fridays
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Cockroach Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse & inclusive workforce. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.