ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is searching for an amazing new Facilities crew member. Join us today!
- Performing cleaning & maintenance of locker rooms, office spaces, customer facing lounges, break rooms, instructor green rooms, building curbs, etc. throughout daily operations to highest brand levels
- Clean & maintain guest towels & other amenities in customer locker rooms
- Responsible for accepting & transport of supply, production or furniture deliveries
- Resetting & maintaining conference rooms
- Performing touch up painting or small repairs throughout studio, office & customer facing areas
- Working alongside Studio Workplace team to perform & set up event, production or meeting equipment
- Flexibility to deal with any building (plumbing or facility) issues that could arise
- Positively representing the Peloton brand in all member interactions
- Greet all guests entering & leaving the studio with a pleasant & positive demeanor
- Adhere to high expectations placed on teamwork along with the ability to work professionally with fellow crew members, clients & other departments within Peloton
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply
- Must have a positive attitude & high standards for cleaning & sanitation.
- Must have the ability to prioritize & multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills & be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Ability to use (or learn) tools or equipment to perform repairs or building maintenance
- Ambitious, hard-working & team-oriented quick learner with an eye towards efficiency
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30 lbs
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb & stand for long durations of time
- Ability to effectively practice time management within a television style production schedule
- Must be able to use & communicate using company email, scheduling applications or other appropriate communication tools
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, early morning & late evening weekdays, adapting to meet the needs of the business.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.