Vimeo is looking for an experienced Product Manager to take on an important role within the Growth Team. Vimeos Growth team sits at the convergence of product, marketing & data, digs through data to find the needle in the haystack, & obsesses about user experiences, balancing whats right for the business & fighting for whats best for the user. The Growth team is looking for an exceptional team leader with the ability to manage & run a fast, nimble process.
This role will be responsible for leading the growth process -- from identifying the most impactful opportunities to measuring success after release. The ideal candidate will have a passion for video products & deep experience in growth, subscription models, & SaaS businesses.
What youll do:
- Build & run a growth experimentation program focused on accelerating growth of paying subscribers within Vimeo
- Lead a cross functional team to deeply understand metrics & data, identifying existing challenges as well as new opportunities for experimentation
- Ability to drive strategic themes & opportunities from concept to execution in a streamlined & efficient manner
- Work closely with design, engineering, & data team members to prioritize, plan, & track development & results
- Lead the process to understand the results, learnings, insights & follow-on experimentation
- Communicate progress & key updates with other teams & stakeholders on a regular basis
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of experience in product, marketing or data roles
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager focused on growth
- Demonstrated track record of driving direct impact to key business metrics
- Passion for & deep understanding of data & the ability to efficiently access & analyze the data needed (i.e. Excel, Looker, GA, SQL, or similar analytics tools)
- Experience leveraging qualitative user research to inform & complement decision making
- Strong command of user experience (UX), with a track record of championing whats best for the user while balancing the needs of the business
- Must be familiar with key SaaS growth concepts such as CAC, LTV, ARPU, retention, churn, cohorts, etc, & be able to leverage these types of metrics to drive effective & impactful decision making
- Optimize acquisition funnels & maximize product retention
- Ability to work autonomously & lead product development efforts
- Exceptional communication & organization skills
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.