Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10 million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
CLEAR is looking for a Head of Strategic Finance to join our growing Finance & Analytics team. As a leader in the Strategic Finance & Analytics (SFA) Group, you will be both quantitative AND qualitative; a do-er AND delegator. You will partner with the executive team & business owners to bring financial & strategic insights to drive operational performance.
What You Will Do:
- Direct strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting & long term planning across our Core & Growth verticals, & the consolidated company
- Build dynamic, detailed & scalable financial & operational models, including our three-year Long Range Plan, driven by key financial & operational metrics to facilitate scenario analysis
- Craft executive level presentations for the Board of Directors, Executive Leadership Team & External Investors to facilitate effective decision making
- Design, automate & optimize processes & systems to scale; Spread accountability & financial discipline throughout the organization
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to create detailed business cases to evaluate & support decision making through ROI analysis
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience, including some years in investment banking
- Exceptional Excel / financial modeling skills including M&A, capital markets & valuation experience
- Experience communicating & building relationships with cross-functional partners
- Strategic thinker to drive analysis, change & decision making capabilities
- Strong leadership skills to inspire trust across the organization & provide mentorship to Junior team
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment & exhibit flexibility
- Advanced PowerPoint & executive level presentation skills
- Working knowledge of enterprise-level financial planning systems a plus, but not required
- Prior experience at a public company a plus
CLEAR is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.