We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in the US thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners & guests.
What were looking for
We are looking for a strong operations manager to help lead a team & support a General Manager with their regional goals in the Seaside area. The ideal candidate leads by example, communicates effectively, & is passionate about the tiny details, making positive experiences in every interaction with team members, guests, & owners.
What youll do
- Oversee operations in Seaside & surrounding areas managing a specific portfolio of properties
- Develop & grow a relationship with the owners of the properties by proactively communicating & becoming the subject matter expert of those properties ensuring they are clean, maintained & well cared for
- Meet & maintain Vacasa standards & metrics such NPS, standard unit appearance, & efficiency
- Manage a budget for your portfolio adhering to set annual costs, with the ability to perform a cost-benefit analysis
- Support your team with escalated guest & homeowner concerns by responding to emails, calls & tickets
- Partner & assist your Business Development Representative when new units join the portfolio
- Perform home maintenance (appliance/ cable/ wifi troubleshooting, basic HVAC repair, light plumbing, etc)
- Conduct regular inspections prior to guest & owner arrivals
- Establish & maintain open, collaborative relationships with fellow regional team members & upper management team
- Provide cross-coverage when necessary.
The skills youll need
- Technical computer skills required on all forms of hardware - laptops, tablets & mobile devices
- Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone calls, video calls & texts
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently & cope with interruptions
- Highly responsive & reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior housekeeping experience a plus
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures
Work environment & physical demands
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings & evenings as needed.
- Traveling between worksites is frequent & this person will need their own reliable transportation.
- Occasional need to perform housekeeping & maintenance duties
- Ability to stand, sit, & walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead & below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, & lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, & twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days & holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts and
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe & productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.