BuzzFeedislookingfora dynamicand good-humoredhumantojointheRecruitingteamasacoordinator.
You'lltouchmultipleaspectsoftherecruitingexperiencefromcandidateschedulingandcoordination,newhireorientation,employmentbranding,and more.We'relookingforsomeonetoholditdownduringthebusiestandmostchaoticoftimeswithasmileandagreatideaabouthowdothingsmore efficiently.
ThisroleisbasedinourNYCHQandreportstotheManagerofRecruitingOperations. This is an entry-level position that is great for someone who is eager to develop their career in the talent acquisition space.
TheRecruitingTeamisabusygroupsupportinganaverageof100+rolesatanygiventime.We'resplitbetweenNYCandLAandsupporthiringacrossallareasofthebusiness,includingourinternationallocations. And as part of the broader People Team at BuzzFeed, we work with some of the best human resources professionals in the business.
- Proficiencywith GoogleApps,especiallyCalendarandDrive;
- A healthysenseofhumorandareallygreatstorytoshareaboutthemostintenseinterviewloopyouvescheduled;
- Aneyefordetail,soyou'vereadthisjobpostfrombeginningtoendandknow that in order to even be considered for next steps, your cover letter should be addressed "HeyBuzzFeedRecruiters!"
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment & celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on ateam that values your contributions
- Opportunities for growth & developmentviawork experience & offerings from our in-house Learning Team
- Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, & more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary & equity
- A generous & well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO andunlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans,gym & wellness discounts, & much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA & NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world & more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, & more. We value aculture of experimentation,teamwork, equality,humble confidence, andhard work(fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, youll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools & create content that helps connect people all over the world.