As a Marketing Science Lead your curiosity never ends. The next question is always on your mind, helping you demonstrate the value of marketing science to stakeholders. You have in-depth experience working with digital analytics & MarTech platforms, using them to build better, personalized customer experiences.
Youre an expert at architecting & implementing cross-channel analytics solutions to enable the measurement of connected experiences. You have a strong comprehension of technical integrations & data structures used to support digital properties & stay on top of industry changes to keep your knowledge sharp.
Gaining leadership experience by managing & developing the skills of a passionate team of Analytics is something youre looking for. And youre ready to expose your team to all sub-disciplinesbecause you believe its crucial to cultivate their expertise for both team development & client needs.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to expand MarTech capabilities & deliver relevant, personalized experiences for customers across all channels.
- Design & lead the implementation of cross-channel measurement, to improve single view of customer data.
- Think strategically about how data, technology, & content can be used to deliver smarter experiences & stronger business outcomes.
- Possess very strong interpersonal & team-building skills, with the ability to foster a cohesive & effective work environment.
- Work closely with the global Marketing Science organization as well as Technology, Strategy, Creative, & Client Service Teams to apply best practices across Critical Mass.
- Expert knowledge implementing analytics tracking & architecting solutions for website & cross-channel measurement.
- Experience with web analytic tools (e.g.: Google & Adobe Analytics) & with tag management platforms (e.g.: GTM, Adobe Launch, Tealium, etc.).
- Strong comprehension of technical integrations & data structures used to support digital properties.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills to a variety of audiences, including creative, tech, media, project management, account, & client teams.
- An understanding that each project & problem requires a fresh approach.
- In-depth knowledge of current issues & trends within the online marketing industry with an emphasis on emerging web & MarTech platforms.