Maven is the largest virtual clinic for womens & family health with a mission to improve the health of the world-- one woman, one family at a time. Mavens unique care model enables employers & health plans to improve maternal health outcomes & lower costs, while empowering parents to grow their families while growing their careers. Its platform is global, includes personalized programs across fertility, maternity, & parenting/pediatrics, & offers 24/7 access to Mavens proprietary telemedicine network, the largest in womens health. Founded in 2014 by CEO Katherine Ryder, Maven was recognized in 2020 as Fast Companys #1 Most Innovative Health Company. Maven has supported over 8 million women & families, & raised $92 million in funding from leading investors like Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT Partners, Icon Ventures, & individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, & Anne Wojcicki.
We are seeking a Technical Sourcer to join our People team on a six month contract assignment with the potential for a full time position based on performance & business needs. This person will be responsible for proactively identifying & engaging exceptional technical talent. In this role you will work closely with the Senior Technical Recruiter & Engineering hiring managers to develop & execute tactical sourcing strategies to generate consistent, quality candidate flow.
As a Technical Sourcer at Maven, you will:
- Develop effective strategies & channels for sourcing candidates, including but not limited to, social recruiting tools, user groups, employee referrals, networking & web sourcing
- Engage prospects, clearly communicating Mavens vision, Engineerings growth strategy & opportunities for personal technical growth & development
- Represent Mavens brand & recruiting team internally & externally
Were looking for you to bring:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of hands-on technical sourcing & recruiting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Prior experience working at a recruiting agency or executive search firm is strongly desired
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, & interpersonal skills
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development processes, & emerging technologies
- Ability to exercise discretion & work independently
- Strong client relationship building & networking abilities
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds & experiences enrich our teams & allow us to achieve above & beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application & how it can be additive to our teams.
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.