Phreesia is seeking a smart, energetic and highly motivated Director, Product Management to join our team. As a Director in Product Management, you will be responsible for Phreesias portfolio of patient access products. These include patient self-scheduling solutions, provider referral management tools, the appointment accelerator, and any new offerings within our patient access product suite.
You will be expected to lead a team of product managers to ensure the delivery & commercial success of our patient access products. This will mean forming a team by hiring and mentoring top talent, while shaping the teams methodology & process.
As a Director in Product Management at Phreesia, you will be working closely with our clients and internal stakeholders to build meaningful healthcare applications with a focus on patient scheduling. You will engage the executive team to drive our product strategy for the portfolio of products. You will collaborate with our product management, engineering, operations, marketing, and sales teams to bring innovative healthcare products to market. The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader, a good communicator, a great problem solver, will be able to work with cross-functional teams, and will demonstrate the desire to learn.
What Youll Do:
- Lead a product team to ensure the overall success of a portfolio of scheduling applications, including self-scheduling, referral management & recall solutions.
- Be a product champion within our company and for our clients
- Work with the executive team to set the vision & strategy for the appointment products
- Drive product go to market strategies and execute on these plans with the support of product marketing
- Build business cases for new features & feature enhancements by collaborating with engineering, marketing, sales, & operations groups
What Youll Bring:
- At least 5-8 years of product management and product development experience,preferablyin a high-growth B2B SaaS environmentusing anAgiledevelopmentmethodology
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, including hiring, mentoring & team management
- Ability to set a product vision and strategy and to translate it into a concrete product roadmap
- Experience in developing & launching patient scheduling applications, or similar applications, is desired
- Ability to thrive under pressure & function effectively in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Deep interest in user experience, creating & analyzing products
- Solid understanding of the Agile development methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, written and oral communication skills
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Remote work environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.