As aGlobal Rider Growth, Associate, you will be of part a multi-disciplinary team of data scientists, engineers, & marketing specialists. You will work on large & complex data sets to understand the behavior of Vias end users, rigorously develop & implement strategies for efficient user engagement & retention, & help design & prototype analytical & operational tools that will support Vias growth at scale.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Coordinate global user-centric growth experiments that have a significant impact on rider engagement, working closely with engineering, design, marketing, & data science
- Adeptly interpret & utilize mass quantities of proprietary data to generate insights, leverage results to increase acquisition, conversion, & retention at every touch point
- Improve the user experience by driving new offerings, service adjustments, functionalities & app design
- Develop & maintain executive reports, & dashboards that track key engagement & retention metrics
- Consumer & customer centric: put the customer first & have a true passion for understanding customers mindset
- Obsessed with data, metrics-driven, meticulous, & detail-oriented, with a thorough understanding of key growth & engagement metrics & statistics
- Always thinking strategically & creatively about ways to hook customers, generating ideas & hypotheses to carry out end-to-end experiments & iterative tests
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Good communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment, able to operate at multiple levels & not afraid of new challenges
- Exceptional academic record
- 1-2 years of prior experience in Management Consulting, Product Management, Startup companies or Growth Management is a plus
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.