ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind & value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industrys best technology & the worlds best people. As a result of our teams tireless effort & dedication, were growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds & geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
The Dealer Floorplan Division originates & maintains automobile dealer accounts within depth credit analysis, inventory management & risk mitigation being paramount. Internal operations teams are to provide seamless service to existing customers. Reporting directly to the Floorplan Operations Manager. The individual should possess excellent work ethic with a high energy level, motivation, enthusiasm, & ambition. Interact with the individual Dealers to ensure all transactions are completed both internally & externally. Proactive communication & ability to execute independently while maintaining the teamwork environment in a positive fashion.
Who we are looking for:
The Floorplan Account Representative is responsible for handling daily operations including but not limited to: floorplanning, inbox management, title status management & general reporting. Floorplan Account Representative will be responsible for ensuring these responsibilities are handled within established cutoff times while maintaining above average customer service.
The Floorplan Account Representative will work 1-2 days a week in office, 3-4 days a week remote.
What you will do:
Individuals are expected to possess a combination of skills that relate to the internal operations of ACV Auctions in handling all financial transactions & tracking of Inventory. Become proficient in operating within Salesforce & NetSuite, which will be utilized in managing dealers. Manage the security & compliance to all Federal & State legal requirements as well as retention periods associated with Dealers Applications, Contracts, UCC filing & all Confidential information.
Attention to detail is paramount in ensuring accuracy in the process of boarding new accounts & the retention of pertinent documents such as Titles, Bill of Sale, ACH Remittance, etc. In addition, the oversight of all financial transactions within the portfolio. The individual must have strong analytical, problem solving & decision-making skills. Ability to work in a high-volume environment. Additionally, the individual will have the competence to prepare & present detailed portfolio reports. The individual must demonstrate both written & oral communication skills.
- Manage the timely processing of floor-plan payments
- Implement ACH payments
- Problem-solving & contributing to new process method development.
- Manage multiple priorities within tight timeframes while maintaining ongoing attention to detail.
- Answering phone calls in a professional manner
- Ensure emails & faxes received in individual inbox or departmental inbox are reviewed & processed in a timely fashion
- Ensure prompt follow-up is maintained in payment processing within the portfolio & completed in a timely & efficient manner.
- Interface directly with Salesforce & NetSuite to resolve payment & credit line issues as well as handle all questions or concerns that may arise.
- Ensure compliance in the completion of all assigned transactions, accurately & in a timely manner.
- Review legal documentation to ensure transactions are properly secured & comply with all State & Federal Laws.
What you will need:
- Interest in finance, accounting or operations is a plus.
- Through, thoughtful & well organized.
- A desire to be part of a rapidly growing company.
- Team player, willing to learn multiple jobs.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (excel, word).
- Detail-oriented, while maintaining the ability to prioritize & facilitate multiple projects.
- Eagerness to tackle complex challenges, & humbleness when it comes to fulfilling some of the simpler tasks that keep our office running day-to-day.
- A knack for solving problems creatively & resourcefully.
- Fondness for collaboration & working in a team, yet able to stay motivated while working independently.
- Experience in AR/AP, office, clerical or automotive auction experience.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills required.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Great team player.
- Excellent customer service attitude/skills
- Ability to learn & become proficient in Salesforce & NetSuite
- Customer service experience
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.