NS1 automates the deployment & delivery of the worlds most trafficked internet & enterprise applications. Its software-defined, next-generation application networking stack modernizes DNS, DHCP, & IPAM the familiar & universal foundations of all network & internet services to unlock unprecedented automation, visibility, & control in todays complex, heterogeneous environments. NS1 has more than 600 enterprise customers worldwide, including LinkedIn, Dropbox, Pitney Bowes, Bleacher Report, & The Guardian, & is backed by investments from Energy Impact Partners, Dell Technologies Capital, Cisco Investments, & GGV Capital.
The Sr. Director, Professional Services will lead & inspire a global team of Professional Services consultants to deploy NS1s platform technology to improve the performance, efficiency & resilience of their applications. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, advancing NS1s Consulting & Professional Services strategy & the expanding upon our suite of capabilities, managing a P&L & defining key performance indicators for the team, attracting & retaining key professional services engineering talent, working closely with the sales organization to ensure customer engagements are scoped correctly & delivered effectively, managing business forecasting, overseeing capacity planning & resource management, & ensuring successful service delivery & customer success.
- 5+ years of successfully managing a P&L for a professional services team, preferably within a high growth enterprise software environment.
- Ability to attract & retain the top talent in the industry as well as motivate, inspire & mentor team members to excel.
- Experience leading the selling & scoping activities on large scale, complex technology infrastructure projects.
- Direct line manager experience of a geographically dispersed team of highly technical talent.
- Customer relationship management including project management & escalation, & participating in executive steering meetings.
- Indirect sales experience including channel services leadership & enablement
- Ability to plan for & implement training & development to ensure continued knowledge improvement & career development for the members of the team.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation methodologies & best practices
- Due to COVID-19, all scoping & deployment work is currently delivered remotely; when it is safe to do so, this role will require some travel for on-site meetings with current & prospective customers.
Nice to have:
- Strong foundational knowledge of infrastructure technologies including DNS, DHCP & IPAM
- Masters degree in Computer Science and/or business administration desirable
- Experience managing individuals globally within a matrix organization
Working @ NS1
Were a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York Citys Financial District with offices & team members around the world. Working at NS1, youll come to understand our team is unique, both in & out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, & athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. Were hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open & honest communication & we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, & creativity.
- competitive compensation (salary & stock options)
- medical, dental, & vision
- commuter benefits
- flexible hours & time off
- choice of workstation
NS1 is an equal opportunity employer.