At RoadBotics, we help governments & partners assess road infrastructure so that they can make objective infrastructure decisions & build better infrastructure. To learn more, visit www.roadbotics.com.
Accountant position (Full-time)
This position has the important job of administering all aspects of the general ledger & accounting processes. With our relatively small team, this new team member will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer in creating accurate & timely financial information for our growing company. From analyzing our General Ledger, Balance Sheet & P&L accounts, to producing financial reports & supporting yearly activities, the accountant will be an integral part in growing our business.
Who you are:
You are a self-starter who thrives with autonomy. Organization & meeting deadlines come easy for you. You have a strong foundation in accounting & you are excited to learn new things. You can easily talk about & demonstrate your knowledge of excel, Quickbooks, & GAAP. New technology & systems dont take long for you to grasp. With all the data you use in your job, honesty & confidentiality are important to you.
Job Responsibilities in Detail:
- REQUIRED Advanced QuickBooks (online) experience
- Ability to analyze General Ledger & maintain accuracy
- Analyze Balance Sheet & P&L accounts as required
- Produce financial reports for management review
- Handle routine bank & account reconciliations
- Process A/P payments & A/R invoicing
- Support year activities (i.e. 1099s, audit)
- Maintain key Company metrics
- Prepare regular analytical information as required
Required Education & Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- 3-4 years of related experience.
If you feel this environment is a good fit for you, please apply! We are a rapidly growing tech company who understands the need for work-life balance in this busy world.