Were searching for a highly organized recruitment coordinator to assist our People Team with coordination, project management, & the execution of our talent acquisition & talent marketing efforts. Working as a member of our people team, you will interact with a number of our growing teams, including (but not limited to) Engineering, Hardware, Product, Design, Operations, & Marketing teams. Peloton has some ambitious growth goals for the next few quarters; this is an exciting opportunity for someone to have an immediate impact on one of the fastest growing technology organizations for a company that is changing at home fitness.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Coordinate a high volume of complex interviews across multiple departments at a fast pace
- Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, & other stakeholders
- Maintain & update external Peloton Company pages, hiring platforms, & employer-branding sites.
- Be responsible for the candidate interview experience from first contact through the interview process
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools & ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Act as the liaison between hiring managers, candidates & recruiters
- Assist with & manage planning & coordination recruiting events (career fairs, meetups, campus events, etc.)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Incredible organizational skills & attention to detail with the ability to prioritize & manage their time efficiently
- Remarkable & responsive customer-service focus, with strong verbal & written communication to both Hiring Managers & Candidates
- Empathetic understanding of the candidate process
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency & bias for action in the coordination process
- Ability to take ownership & seek opportunities for enhancing interview workflows
- A Bachelor's degree
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience working with talent acquisition/recruiting in the past
- Understand full-desk recruiting & sourcing
- Have used Greenhouse!
- Have a passion for fitness
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.