As you may have read in the news ..
HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFreshs growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position & to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence & data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
So what is Factor?
We believe that health & wellness starts with food & what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health & wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit & healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time & energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, & our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh & are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven & enjoy!
We are seeking an experienced Transportation Supervisor who must execute the production plan made by the Ops Manager & supervise the CDL & Shuttle Drivers throughout the shift. In this role, you will manage the scheduling of trucks & drivers as well as shipment intercompany & external. In this role you will oversee multiple activities simultaneously & take ownership of the output of drivers. You will also be responsible for exhibiting a strong working knowledge of all Logistics
As the Menu Planning Analyst within Factor, you will be responsible for leveraging data & organizational tactics to plan & execute Factors weekly menu. You will play a pivotal role in helping us continue to succeed as a leading ready-to-eat meal provider. This involves advanced multi-week menu planning, balancing of competing priorities, & working with numerous stakeholders to achieve a diverse menu mix each week for Factor customers. You will be tasked with leveraging data & developing tools & metrics to improve accuracy & efficiency in menu planning. In addition to planning ahead, you will also have the opportunity to look back & report out on the performance of each menu to identify themes that contribute to success in addition to identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Own & manage our recipe database within a three-month time horizon by selecting core/default dishes & making weekly updates based on customer feedback
- Leverage the database & other tools to plan weekly menus that achieve a number of goals & constraints related to customer satisfaction, operational feasibility, & company profitability
- Develop & improve tools to support the creation of metrics to ensure recipe database health & improve reporting of menu planning weekly results
- Weekly data report outs on product performance including but not limited to cost, nutrition, proteins, dietary lifestyles, cook methods, etc. & contribute to identification of opportunities for improvement
- Plan & execute weekly culinary tastings & customer feedback reviews to ensure product quality remains top notch
- Serve as liaison between key stakeholders in operations, product, & culinary
- Be a voice of the customer & promote a data-driven culture in our office
- Stay on top of competitor & market trends to inform product strategy
- Intellectually curious You have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way do, & to consistently challenge the status quo
- Detail-oriented You possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- A self-starter You are highly motivated & passionate. Youre eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously
- An excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity & precision both written & verbal
- Collaborative - Work cross functionally with various teams to gather key inputs, & able to work well with diverse opinions
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experience for the Factor customer
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Economics, Supply Chain, or other relevant area of study
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management, program management, or business-related function
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications & Google Suite applications
- Experience with food and/or CPG products a plus
- Success in collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Ability to project manage multiple stakeholders in a highly matrix environment
- Travel: <10%
It is the policy of HelloFresh/Factor not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.