Who We Are
Were building the future of real estate today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers & sellers to partner with top real estate agents & win at any step of the real estate journey, whether thats finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, & satisfying for all.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes. Were committed to diversity both internally & externally through programs such as our Black Real Estate Agent Program with NAREB. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
What You Will Do Here
The Cash Close business at HomeLight is revolutionizing how agents & their clients transact real estate. Our team is looking for a highly motivated Cash Close Sales Lead to drive deal volume for our California market.
In this role you will be responsible for the sales performance of our California market. Youll be leading a team of highly talented sales people within the Cash Close business. You will partner with our teams internally & with our real estate agent partners to ensure our clients transaction is simple, certain & satisfying. You will have the opportunity to be on the ground floor of a new business that is changing real estate transactions forever. As our business grows your role will have the opportunity to grow alongside the business.
- Manage a team of Client Managers through weekly coaching, deal review, & pipeline management.
- Develop a training plan to use when onboarding new hires & create ongoing training plans for existing team members.
- Provide daily mentorship & guidance & support to your team - ensuring personal & team goals are met.
- Partner with the Talent team to build out your team of Client Managers & Sales Assistants within your territory.
- Use data to track conversion & sales performance of your team, & coach members through opportunities for improvement
- Use your deep understanding of real estate & HomeLights purchase criteria to evaluate Cash Close deals while considering business opportunities & risks
- Work with the Business Sales & Revenue Manager to understand sales targets, & be the owner of sales goals set for your territory
- Ensure teams CRM data are up-to-date to keep track of day-to-day movement & analytics on live leads & transactions
- Serve as escalation point of contact for agents & clients when Client Managers need support or a deal requires additional attention
We're Excited About You Because...
- You're eager to grow - you can absorb new concepts across multiple disciplines quickly & effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Relentless focus on customer service
- You are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- 2+ years of Management experience leading a team of inside sales representatives
- High-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus
- Excellent performance management skills.
- Residential real estate experience is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, CRM systems