App Annie is always looking for extraordinary candidates with Mobile, SaaS, analytics background & we'd love to get to know you! We do not have any current openings for an Account Executive, however, in the event that a position opens up, we'd love for you to be the first person to know! Below is what we traditionally look for:
App Annie helps people build amazing app businesses. We are looking for a highly motivated & flexible Account Executive to join our rapidly growing company.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You will be responsible for selling our premium product to companies in the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel & retail industries. The role is based out of our New York office, but some travel will be required.
How will you be doing this?
- Work on new logo acquisition of top-tiered Enterprise Customers from a variety of industries.
- Develop & maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities together with your assigned Sales Development Representative, & consistently maintain an accurate forecast.
- Become an expert at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the app market.
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor's degree with proof of academic success.
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS sales or selling data analytics tools. Enterprise SaaS experience required.
- Net new business (Hunter) experience.
- Dedicated experience in SaaS sales or selling data analytics tools.
- A keenly developed competitive nature & an internal drive to succeed.
- A consistent track record of attaining quotas & goals. Top performers are encouraged.
- The technical aptitude to master a complex, data-oriented product.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, & the ability to capture an audience during a presentation.
- Excellent consultative selling skills & expert knowledge of sales methodologies & processes.
- Accurate forecasting & pipeline management skills.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor & enthusiasm.
- A thorough understanding of the mobile ecosystem is highly desired.
- Experience with selling to the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel, gaming, retail industries is a plus.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, MS Office & Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone & Mac laptop.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee & other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental & vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure youre happy & healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up & moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to & from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? Well cover your dinner & ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so youll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
During the Covid-19 Pandemic weve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy & healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours & Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, & reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data & insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses & the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, & Greycroft Partners.