Peloton is looking for a passionate & talented Manager of Digital Activation, Programmatic to join its media team. You will be responsible for driving performance & executions across Programmatic channels & have a deep executional cross-channel understanding of the paid media & ad tech landscape. You will also have a deep understanding of the programmatic landscape, including digital trends, data privacy regulations, & comfort operating in multiple ad tech platforms.
- Full ownership of planning & execution of Pelotons Programmatic activity spanning seasonal/evergreen campaigns & key initiatives including:
- Budget management & pacing
- Ongoing optimization
- Weekly reporting including creation & maintenance of dashboards
- Testing calendars
- Relationship management with publishers
- Premium inventory/deal negotiation & management
- Close collaboration with AdOps
- In house activation of Programmatic media including optimization & budget management, testing & experiment design.
- Audience planning, campaign management & optimization, measurement planning & data application
- Drive improved performance through ad hoc analysis to assess how we can improve performance on a weekly basis
- Manage campaign budgets & advise on recommended campaign optimization.
- Critically evaluate data sources, inventory & media platforms to create a competitive advantage
- Working with internal & external creative agencies to coordinate channel specific creative.
- 4+ years of digital media management
- Extensive experience using DSPs & ad serving platforms including (DBM, TheTradeDesk, VerizonMedia/Oath, DCM)
- Knowledge of ad tech landscape including areas such as viewability & verification, brand safety, audience management/DMPs, multi-touch attribution.
- Knowledge of advertising channels across audio, OOH, Display (desktop, mobile), Digital Video, various buying methodologies (CPM, CPC, CPA) & inventory types (open exchange, programmatic guaranteed, PMP etc).
- Hands-on experience managing campaigns in-platform with a focus on acquisition.
- Experience with working with creative teams to influence content to deliver meaningful business outcomes.
- Experience with creative testing (incl. DCO), A/B & multivariate testing, optimizing landing pages & user funnels
- Excellent analytical, data driven strategy & project management skills.
- Experience with ad serving solutions, tag management & operations a plus
- Programmatic experience at agency trade desks or brands with in-house programmatic capabilities preferred.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.