CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
Were looking for an experienced Corporate Counsel to help guide CLEARs Growth vertical as we expand into a myriad of opportunities in entertainment, travel & hospitality, financial services, aviation, healthcare & more, including our rapidly expanding Health Pass product.
What You Will Do:
- Partner closely with business development teams & provide advice & professional guidance on deals, strategy, risk & scalable growth
- Work directly with clients, vendors & partners to draft, negotiate & manage commercial agreements
- Serve as a trusted business partner & creative problem-solver
- Stay ahead of applicable laws, regulations & industry guidance
- Work closely with product teams to advise on new features & business initiatives that ensure compliance with regulatory & contractual obligations
- Demonstrate a keen ability to issue spot sensitive legal & business concerns & proactively propose solution
Who You Are:
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience (law firm, in house or both)
- Problem-solving prowess with excellent legal & business judgment
- Excellent writing, analytical & negotiation skills
- Experience advising on product development a plus