Do you have apassion for learningand helping others succeed? Do you love everything about internet culture, from the serious to the silly? If so, BuzzFeed is the place for you. BuzzFeed is looking for an experienced Learning & Development Specialist to help manage its growth.You willpartner withthe Director of Learning & Talent Development to identify needs, design materials, & organize interactive & engaging learning workshops across the organization.
The position isbased in our NYC office.
- Work cross-departmentally to identify & address learning needs
- Closelypartner withexperts across the organization to support content
- Experience working with business teams, specifically sales & client services
- Help manage a universal new hire onboarding program
- Organize ongoing new hire orientation
- Analyze feedback through assessments & surveys to improve upon current offerings
- Instructional design of training materials such as workbooks, presentations, decks & one-sheets
- Create learning on demand content
- Develop measurement & reporting methodologies to demonstrate impacts of training
- Performance review process support & execution
- Support & leading culture programs
- 3+ years of digital media experiencepreferred
- Strong presentation skills
- Constant focus on solutions & alternative options for our challenges
- Experience working with a Learning Management System
- Creative thinkerwho enjoys action & experimentation
- Ability to adaptin aconstantly changing environment
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed,we believeour work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on ateam that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, & more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary & equity
- A generous & well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO andunlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans,gym & wellness discounts, & much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA & NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company, delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation,teamwork, inclusion,humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, youllwork collaboratively withinspiring colleagues to create tools & content that helps connect people all over the world.