As Peloton's Workplace Concierge, you will be the first point of contact for people visiting the Company. You will ensure that our office runs smoothly & efficiently, guiding onsite vendors, greeting visitors & supporting the operations of the office. This role, reporting directly to the Workplace Manager, will work Saturday Wednesday, normal business hours on the weekend & swing shift Monday Wednesday.
ON A TYPICAL DAY, YOU WILL:
- Ensure that snacks & drinks are stocked upon arrival and departure
- Ensure kitchen area is tidy & sinks are clear.
- Maintain coffee machine & brew drip coffee
- Assist with catering set-up and clean up
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing & announcing them appropriately
- Help the Workplace team in ensuring that all inventory is up to date.
- Assist the Workplace team in communications (Newsletter, announcements, sign-up forms, etc.)
- Answer, screen & forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Manage the workplace email & slack accounts, respond to questions & forward messages as needed
- Receive & sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers/emails.
- Facilitate outbound packages & mail
- Maintain security by following procedures & controlling access (monitor check-out forms, issue visitor badges, ensure visitors sign in on iPad, etc.)
- Update appointment calendars & schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Ensure reception/mailroom/workstation areas are tidy, well stocked & welcoming.
- Act as an extension of & assist in the People/Workplace teams mission of making Peloton the best place to work.
- Complete special projects as needed for the People & Workplace Teams.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google docs, & Google calendar
- Fantastic attitude
- Extremely personable demeanor
- Solid communication skills both written & verbal
- Ability to be resourceful & proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize & work under pressure
- Ability to be flexible with change in a fast-paced environment
- Startup experience is a plus
- Schedule Flexibility. Initial Shift Days/Times will be: Saturday & Sunday, 10am 7pm, Monday Wednesday, 12pm 9pm
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming & on-demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body.