CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
CLEAR is looking for a Social Media Manager to drive CLEARs organic social strategy. In this role, youll drive content & social platform strategy, develop & leverage UGC & manage influencer content development across current social channels, as well as monitor & vet potential social presences across emerging platforms. This role requires a highly creative thinker with strong communication skills & a passion to evolve & enhance CLEARs brand across social platforms, with a knowledge of the right tools to measure success.
What You Will Do:
- Develop & execute a multi-channel social platform & content strategy, clearly identifying the different purpose & objective for each platform
- Create & implement specific social media strategies for brand activations & product/location launches
- Create & curate content that resonates with the companys target customer & communicates the brands ethos to grow our follower base, increase engagement & drive brand awareness & equity
- Develop social strategy & engagement tactics to increase UGC & influencer content
- Plan all posts in advance, write captions & schedule posts, sharing the social media calendar internally & with key cross-functional partners.
- Use analytics tools to draw insights & measure success on what content resonates with our target audience to shape future strategy
- Work closely with customer service on Community Management
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience in Social marketing/content development, preferably with a service-based company
- Prior experience planning & activating cross-channel social media campaigns
- A strong understanding of social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & LinkedIn, & a curiosity to explore & test new platforms
- Strong creative & copy instinct - desire to test & learn content strategies
- Highly organized & communicative
- Knowledge of social platforms tools around scheduling & analytics
- Bachelor's Degree