Kepler executes engineered marketing, where every message & ad delivered helps create a more personalized & productive relationship between brands & their consumers. We do this by acting as clients agency of record, as their in-house team, or some hybrid of the two & by harnessing data & technology across all paid digital media & data-driven CRM channels.
Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work. In fact, were proud to share that AdAge recognized Kepler among the Best Place to Work in 2022, validating our investment in our team & our clients.
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, & how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities & a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with & learn from the smartest people in the industry & have a blast doing it.
The Marketing Analytics Analyst plays a critical role in ensuring client & company success, measuring digital campaign performance, developing deep insights to drive performance, & designing sophisticated testing plans.
This is exciting, entry-level position requires strong quantitative skills, a technical mindset, & a desire to be part of a tightly-knit team thats out to change the industry. Expect to learn A LOT about cool technologies, digital media, & marketing strategy quickly.
What You Will Do:
While each client engagement is unique, you may:
- Partner with clients & internal teams to understand business & marketing goals, leveraging analytics to advance these goals
- Use testing & custom analyses to measure impact of digital media campaigns
- Develop data visualizations (Datorama) for 1-2 brands & any back-end functionality; Custom client-facing reporting as-needed
- Develop client insights & strategic recommendations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree with background in business/statistics/math/engineering
- Strong analytical skills, & comfort with MS Excel, data analysis & internet technologies
- Strong interest and/or experience in marketing & data science, ideally in digital media (including display, mobile, social & search)
- Ideally, some knowledge of programming languages to aid in analysis (e.g. SQL, Python, R)
- Excellent listening & communication skills with strong ability to create & build relationships
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, & pay strong attention to details
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
Please note that, at this time & for this position, we cannot accommodate long term future sponsorship needs for US work authorization but can accommodate OPT STEM extensions. Please note in your application, if you fall under this category.
Protect yourself from recruitment fraud. The only way to apply for a position at Kepler is by submitting a direct application via the Keplergrp.com website or working with a recruiter employed by Kepler with a @keplergrp.com email address. Learn how to stay safe by clicking here