Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Getfeedback Team
SurveyMonkey provides customer experience management for more than 10,000 customers globally via our GetFeedback platform. Some of SurveyMonkey's clients include KLM, Takeaway.com, Post NL & Funda with EMEA headquarters in Benelux, Carrefour, Mercedes, Boots & Avon. We are attacking the opportunity for providing customer experience in the $44 Billion dollar space that is growing. With a presence in three continents, SurveyMonkey's GetFeedback platform has been doubling revenue every year & is reinventing what a customer experience platform is.
What we're looking for
You will grow & lead a team of business development managers & a global team of BDRs who prospect, build sales pipeline, & increase revenue for SurveyMonkey. You will guide the strategy, set goals, motivate the team, develop managers, & build a repeatable, predictable, & scalable model to help hit revenue targets. You will work with the Sales, Marketing (Demand Gen), Recruiting, Sales Enablement, & Sales Operations teams to create growth strategy & achieve sales targets. Additionally, you will lead the charge on improving sales processes, operations, & performance metrics for the Business Development team. This leadership role is essential to driving future growth for SurveyMonkey & reports to the VP of Global Sales Development.
- Build a team & process to provide high-quality, qualified pipeline to our sales teams, designed to help exceed sales targets & achieve monthly targets.
- Work with Sales & Marketing to systematically improve the lead qualification processes to maximize team efficiency, effectiveness, & lead quality.
- Work with Sales Ops to develop the analytical tools, enablement & dashboards needed to monitor & improve the business.
- Work with recruiting to provide a scalable recruiting & hiring process, including developing talent for future roles at SurveyMonkey
- Drive business planning, goal attainment, measurement/improvement & comp design to maximize team value
- Analyze industry trends & segments to drive new sources of qualified leads
- You have 8+ years of sales experience, with a minimum of 2+ years managing Managers of teams (second line leadership) & building teams of Top Performing Team Players.
- You have a successful track record as an Individual Contributor (ideally, both BDR/SDR & AE experience) & as a Manager in Software/Tech Sales with SaaS experience required.
- You've overachieved personal & team targets/quotas in a high velocity, high-growth business. You have experience driving pipeline through inbound & outbound prospecting strategies.
- You are comfortable dissecting complicated sales funnels & use data to develop & iterate on sales strategy.
- You can manage multi-departmental projects at scale & in a high growth, changing environment.
- You use leadership & coaching frameworks, have experience motivating & developing talent, have managed & developed 1st time managers, & grown BDRs into Account Executives.
- You have experience with Salesforce.com
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.