We believe that we are better together, & at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, & experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel & together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor is hiring a Manager, CRM Lifecycle Marketing for our Cruise Critic site, the worlds largest cruise reviews website & a subsidiary of TripAdvisor This is a high-impact role within the Cruise Critic organization & reports directing to the Senior Manager, Retention Marketing. The ideal candidate is eager to be part of a high performing marketing team & cross functional organization to deliver highly personalized customer experiences.
What youll do:
- Responsible for the development & execution of a compelling, personalized customer lifecycle retention program. Utilize a combination of tactics, such as personalization, targeting & segmentation, to develop scalable campaigns aimed at increasing activation, engagement & retention behaviors.
- Own day-to-day execution & performance of retention campaigns, customer journeys & overall program effectiveness; make data-driven decisions to optimize performance.
- Build & segment lists, structure messaging, & identify & monitor key metrics.
- Build hypotheses & strong testing plans that help to build true incremental value & revenue. Responsible for KPI analysis & measurement of the impact of CRM campaigns (AB testing, reactivation, targeting, customization)
- Design creative & sophisticated campaign templates that embody & elevate the Cruise Critic brand.
- Spearhead new & innovative campaign ideas that consistently surprise & delight our consumers.
- Partner with the product & sales teams to support new & existing product features & reach partner goals.
- Partner with Product & Marketing leads on targeted content strategy, planning & executing multi-channel programs.
- Partner with the analytics team to define KPIs, measure effectiveness of campaigns, & optimize programs as needed.
- Communicate, educate, & update project health to key stakeholders on strategies, plans, & results.
What we are looking for?
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 5 years of experience within a marketing organization with a CRM role.
- Demonstrate experience in increasing sales & company profitability
- Previous Customer Lifecycle & Automation management
- Driving & development of customer loyalty programs
- Demonstrated experience in implementing & coordinating cross-channel CRM projects
- You can confidently work with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Adobe Campaign & email automation tools
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency in prioritizing & multitasking in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong cross-team collaboration & relationship-building skills required
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills required
- Extremely high attention to detail
- A natural creative flair to generate ideas
- Well organized with an ability to manage multiple projects at once to deliver them on-time & on-budget
- Ability to embrace & drive change - test & learn culture!
At Cruise Critic, we have built an open & collaborative environment & we hire the people we want to work with (not just the ones with the right qualifications), but who also think differently & challenge the status quo. We empower people, giving the support & autonomy needed to succeed. We embrace data to make decisions & overcome obstacles. We choose speed over perfection, but not at the expense of quality. We do what we do well, but were always looking to make it better. Let us know if youd like to help.
We strive to create an accessible & inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.