We are a Marketing Platform & Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury & Cosmetics professionals discover, activate & measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, & offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona & Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, & Google to accelerate their business & build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers & more to share content, events, news, images & more.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for processing & generating customer invoices as well as lead the accounts receivable process.
- Process invoices based on customer contracts
- Create & maintain customer billing information in Salesforce based on customer contracts
- Lead company credit collection process
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating with the collections department
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for & properly used
- Revenue reconciliation, deferrals & accruals
- Cash-in forecast & reporting DSO on a monthly basis
- Support Accounting Manager on monthly accounting closing calendar
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Proven working experience as an Accounts Receivable Clerk / Manager
- At least 2-4 years experience in the same position
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of accounting software (Netsuite & Salesforce is preferred)
- Fluent or proficient in English & French
- Customer service oriented & negotiation skills
- Detail oriented
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced & rapidly growing team that has revolutionised the industry
- A chance to work with a passionate & global driven team with 20+ years in business, sustainable growth & leading investors as partners
- Global company off-sites
- Monthly team activities / outings
- Flexible working
- Summer Fridays
PLEASE ENSURE TO SUBMIT YOUR CV & APPLICATION IN ENGLISH.