This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, & try to have some fun too. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Product Specialist, Internal Knowledge Base
Were looking for a highly motivated Product Specialist to help identify, propose & execute initiatives for Adyens Internal Knowledge Base. This is a vast resource & hugely valuable for everyone within Adyen. You will work internally with Adyens development, product & operational teams to help them improve how they discover, learn, & share information.
The main responsibilities are:
- Working with knowledge base users to identify how to improve the user experience;
- Optimise the Information Architecture & search for fast discovery & navigation;
- Improve design & typography (with Product Design) for fast reading & scanning;
- Identify & build various features & functionality like comments, subscribing to pages, or content requests;
- Working with content owners to improve how content is created & managed;
- Work with content owners on layout & writing guidelines.
- Improving the content editor;
- Improving large content management (moving of pages/sections);
- Identify & build various features & functionality like page age alerts, suggestions, & content requests;
- Work with our development team in realising needs into practical solutions.
What are we looking for
- You are an extremely quick learner;
- You have outstanding analytical skills, & are not afraid to dive into complex, technical subjects;
- You know how to manage a project, & have experience with bringing something from conception to launch;
- You can communicate in English fluently, both written & verbally, & are not afraid to get out there to let your voice be heard;
- You take pride in putting your team first, you value teams over ego;
- You can work well with both technical & commercial teams;
- Having a technical or engineering background is a plus;
- Experience in an IT/software company is a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Netflix, & Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!