Were looking for a Manager of Sales to lead our growing Sales organization & deliver the pipeline required to meet our ambitious new business goals in the years ahead.
The ideal candidate is passionate about scaling a sales organization, HR technology, & Namelys vision. Were looking for an inspiring leader who can create a performance-driven culture, build a repeatable sales process to deliver results, & coach all levels of sales professionals to develop in their careers.
In this role, youll lead a team of 4-6, & scale a world-class sales organization. Further, youll be a part of Namelys leadership team as we transform what HR technology can do for companies & redefine HR.
- Recruit, hire, & manage a growing team of experienced Account Executives
- Build repeatable training processes that help AEs learn sales skills, product & industry knowledge, & professional habits they need to succeed in the role
- Train & assist sales reps in closing complex transactions by teaching best practices in prospecting, managing & closing opportunities, & the skills needed to position Namely as an industry leader
- Manage daily & weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts & closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Build, measure, & optimize a repeatable sales process to successfully achieve the targeted sales objectives
- Create a team culture thats positive, motivating, & performance-driven.
- You have deep knowledge of a complex sales process preferably with 4+ years of sales management experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Youve closed business & have a personal history of repeatedly exceeding your own individual contributor quota so you can train AEs on how to be successful in the role
- You have great people skills. Youve shown the ability to recruit, hire, & manage talented people
- Youre able to build scalable processes, & you have the analytical skills to optimize them over time
- Youre curious, constantly learning, & adaptable. Youre excited by the complex & changing nature of the HR industry. You also believe sales is evolving, & youre determined to bring Namely to the cutting edge
- You have infectious energy & inspire the people around you
- Youre a proven coach: youve helped your people unlock their full potential
- You blend strategy & execution. You see the larger picture, but you dive into the details to get things done.
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.