SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence & the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, Socit Gnrale, eBay & Adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M & has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
We are still growing & have a superb opportunity for last year student to join a company to grow with in the Business Development/Sales area.
What makes the SimilarWeb Enterprise Sales Development team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands & offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industrys top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology & big data - where the product is constantly evolving & getting better & better with each new iteration
As a Business Development Assistant at SimilarWeb:
- You will be dedicated to pursuing some of the largest & most recognised brands in the world by mapping & researching information that will allow the Sales Team to reach out to these companies to generate a meeting
- The companies you will target come from various industries such as Retail, Publishers, Travel, Luxury, Beauty, Financial Services, CPG etc.
- The persona you will research & target are CMO, CDO, E-commerce, Web-marketing, Strategy, Business Intelligence etc.
- You will also be in charge of managing the health of the CRM (SalesForce)
- You will assist the Sales Teams meetings to understand the closing process: prospecting, qualification, demo, commercial negotiation, contract negotiation, closing, handover to Account Management teams
- Ultimately, you will represent the front line of the companys sales & marketing efforts, playing an important role in growing the business by starting the sales process & helping set up the sales teams for success.
- You will acquire unique competencies & develop a tremendous understanding of companies business models & challenges from all industries
- You will report directly to Stephane Sabadell
What will I bring to the team?
- Previous experience in a sales related function
- Overall understanding of web concepts & online marketing
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent spoken & written English, & French
- Organisation skills
Why choose SimilarWeb?
There is a potential opportunity for the person to join us permanently upon successful completion of the internship
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. You will play an instrumental role in building our France office (Paris) & be a part of the first SimilarWebbers employees & also grow with the office (Sales Manager, Account Manager etc.). At SimilarWeb youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven:We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate:We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence:Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team