Asana is on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. Today we serve more than 60,000 businesses globally on our paid products in addition to the millions of organizations that use our free products & were just getting started.
Were looking for a product marketing manager to help shape & drive our product & go-to-market strategies. As the Product Marketing Manager, Adoption & Growth, you will define Asanas product marketing vision & strategy to drive adoption & growth & work across product, sales, & marketing to implement it.
You will be responsible for identifying & sizing target markets, developing clear positioning & messaging, launching new products & solutions, enabling sales (both self-serve & enterprise), & executing programs to drive pipeline & revenue.
Sound like you? We cant wait to have you on board.
What youll achieve
- Analyze product & customer data to inform adoption & growth product & marketing strategies
- Develop A/B testing plan to test hypotheses & measure incremental revenue impact
- Guide all product positioning & messaging for adoption & growth products
- Develop, lead, & support go-to-market strategies for major product launches
- Develop processes to understand customer use cases, package those insights, & promote them in a way that drives customer adoption
- Have 5-8 years of experience including 1 to 2 year PMM experience
- B2B software experience
- History of productive collaboration with product & sales
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Strong critical & analytical thinking skills
- Proven ability to lead & influence cross-functional teams
- Quantitative & qualitative analysis skills that support business decisions
- Experience with multivariate & A/B testing
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber & Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation & business results, & for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE & one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, & Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.