Vimeo is looking for a driven Manager of Sales Development to run a team of Sales Development Reps (SDRs). Vimeo's SDRs are focused on driving qualified leads & pipeline growth from Vimeos inbound funnel for our Enterprise products: Vimeo OTT (https://vimeo.com/ott) & Vimeo Enterprise (https://vimeo.com/enterprise).
What youll do:
- Hiring & on-boarding new SDRs
- Defining performance metrics by which SDRs will be measured (e.g., call/email activity, response rates, leads generated, lead quality, ultimately lead-to-close)
- Monitoring activities, such as call & email volume & key performance metrics linked to lead qualification
- Delivering ongoing training on sales prospecting, email outreach, & calling
- Coaching individual SDRs through call shadowing, role play, & performance reporting
Skills & knowledge you possess:
- 3+ years Management experience
- 5 + years in Sales Development
- Background in SS Sales organizations focused on SDR practices
- Experience in data analysis & understanding performance indicators
- Strong communicator, well versed in communication to individual sales team members
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs