ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Senior Art Director takes the lead role maintaining the Networks design, look & brand. You will be both hands-on & high-level, overseeing key design work, facilitating integration of new elements into the live production & integrating our multiple brands. Works closely with the TV Management, Marketing, Promotions, Digital, & the Graphics department when developing a project, including determining creative requirements, presenting design concepts & deliverables, building production assets & execution.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Creates multiple design concepts while using creative briefs.
- Interpret & translate wireframes into tangible & compelling experiences
- Follow creative direction & brand guidelines, establish design patterns & extensions
- Work collaboratively with TV Management, Production, & Marketing
- Focuses on meeting deadlines by executing & delivering on specifications
- Leads, trains, & develops the Motion Graphics Artist & Graphics Operator teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit & proactive personality
- Stays abreast of innovations in broadcast, graphic design, technology, social media & digital trends
- Expertise in broadcast design
- Hands-on knowledge of Adobe CS suite, Broadcast CG Systems, & DataLinks (or similar) Automation
- Ability to be both hands-on & provide clear direction to others
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 7 years experience in graphics or related field
- Experience working in Broadcast Graphics environment, Style Guides, Adobe Creative Suite & motion graphics.
- Proficiency in data integration.
- Degree in interactive and/or communication design (graphic design) preferred or in lieu of experience.
- Exceptional client presentation skills & the ability to articulate design process & justification.
- Experience interacting directly with multiple departments & a track record for developing strong working relationships, eliciting vision & direction, & presenting & selling creative concepts
- Extensive knowledge of the CG animation process
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.