Position Title: Business Development Representative
Reports To: Vice President, Social Ventures
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
With the current & planned expansion of Per Scholass Customized Training, we are looking to build out our sales team. The Lead Generation Specialist will provide support on the front end of the sales process to our regional Sales Directors. You will support the Per Scholas mission by generating business that will allow us to reach additional students & provide access to more IT careers.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Qualify inbound leads
- Create & execute strategic outbound lead generation campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Identify new target customer segments through analysis & evaluation
- Build saleable demand generation campaigns based on data
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales to develop & document lead generation & qualification processes
- Reach monthly & quarterly targets for qualified opportunities
WHAT YOULL BRING TO US
- Minimum 1 to 2 years professional experience
- 1-3 years experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales or other business targets
- Possess an empathetic listening ability & a persuasive communication style
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint, & the Google Suite
- You are competitive, resilient, & highly motivated to build new business solutions for clients
- You have a deep interest in business development & driving outcomes
- You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment with people who are passionate about their work & mission.
- You have a collaborative & flexible work style; youre excited to work both cross-functionally with other departments & independently
- You are a data-driven, results-oriented & forward-looking catalyst for social change.
- You are tech savvy & learn quickly.
- You are detail oriented, with exceptional organizational & time management skills.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills, & ability to collaborate & effectively interact with internal & external stakeholders at all levels.
- You stand behind our mission, believing that individuals from any community should have access to well-paying careers, & that talent should be recognized & recruited from many diverse sources.
WHY WORK HERE?
We believe our staff is the heart & soul of the organization. Our workplace culture is challenging, supportive, collaborative & mission-driven. We take a genuine interest in career paths & work-life balance, & welcome contributing ideas from staff at all levels. Working at Per Scholas means working somewhere full of engaging, savvy, diverse people who care deeply about pushing our work forward.
Youll enjoy a welcoming & casual professional environment, self-development opportunities, innovative technology, & benefits like health care & a 401K match. If you want to work in a progressive organization, where you can build something meaningful & have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
ABOUT PER SCHOLAS:
Per Scholas is a national nonprofit that drives positive & proven social change in communities across the country. Through rigorous & tuition-free technology training & professional development, we prepare motivated & curious adults who are unemployed or underemployed for successful careers as technology professionals, & we create onramps to businesses in need of their talents. Today we provide our solutions in eight cities across the country: Atlanta, GA; Greater Boston, MA; Greater Cincinnati, OH; Columbus, OH; Dallas, TX; the National Capital Region Newark, NJ & New York, NY. To date, Per Scholas has trained over 9,000 individuals, helping them build lasting, life-changing skills & careers in technology.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to email our People team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to viewing your application!
Learn more at perscholas.org & platformbyps.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. See our full EEO statement here.