Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies & TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate & MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects our globally diverse audience. Were looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators & impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Content QA Associate to join our growing video operations team who has solid communication, organizational, & interpersonal skills. This candidate will need to have strong Excel/Google Sheets experience such as comparing & validating data. The right fit will also need to have a keen attention to detail, be a quick & eager learner, & be able to multi-task well. This is a full-time hourly position with the possibility of growing into other permanent positions.
We are currently mandatory work from home, but for the long-term we would like this hire to be located near San Francisco or Los Angeles.
- Bulk of the work involves resolving various errors found on our content during initial QA review or forwarded from Customer Service (such as subtitles or audio being out of sync, trimming color bars, correcting bad thumbnails, addressing episodes out order) using various internal tools
- Involves frequent reprioritization of work to handle urgent requests as they emerge as well as reviewing redelivered assets
- Youll also assist with various assigned projects aimed at improving the user's content viewing experience, such as replacing bad ad breaks, fixing descriptions or correcting bad artwork crops
- Youll be expected to think critically about various issues encountered & investigate their causes as well as provide insightful feedback on tools/workflows you use & communicate what youre seeing effectively with the rest of the Operations team (Content, Tech & Content Partnership)
- Great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a rapidly growing tech company & get an upfront look at how content gets onto our website
- Youll get to watch the needle move with everything that you do
- Proficiency with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Great time management
- Team first person
- User Empathy
- Strong communication, organizational, & research skills
- Shows consistent desire & effort to dive deeper into the complexities of how various tools or processes work as you progress & take on more challenging work.
- Self-motivated & self-sufficient, proactive & comfortable with a high level of autonomy
- Embraces frequent change & uncertainty
- People with non-traditional backgrounds are encouraged to apply!
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.