They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a corporate wellness solution that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of gyms & fitness studios. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
Were looking for a talented Designer to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Global Head of Content Marketing, you will work closely with the Content Marketing Team to create compelling design assets including blog, long-form content, landing pages, digital assets, & sales collateral. You may also assist with other areas of the marketing team with emails, paid ads, & event presentations. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to improve design & content.
If you have a proven track record of creating beautiful design that attracts customers, boosts conversion, & delights users, wed love to meet you!
What youll do
- Production of visual material, mostly in digital format, but may be print as well
- Propose new ideas & solutions to constantly raise the level of design quality
- Craft creative & compelling visuals for a global audience using multiple channels including (but not limited to) social media, blog posts/design, banners, website, emails, video, paid ads, posters, etc.
- Create still as well as gif/video formats for content
- Direct photo or video shoots with external agencies or freelancers
- Consistently brainstorm & collaborate with team for new ideas & strategies
- Research industry trends to bring ideas that are relevant, innovative, & original for Gympass
- Thoroughly understand & clearly convey the established brand guide through all marketing materials, ensuring accurate interpretation of style guide
- Deliver creative that is on brief, on time, on brand, & effectively communicates the messages as outlined by marketing, internal stakeholders, & business objectives
You Should Have
- 3-5+ years of proven work experience as a designer in agencies or start-ups
- Mastery of tools like InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Understanding of how to optimize content across digital platforms (social, video, web)
- Experience in different areas of design: Mobile, Video, Motion is a plus
- Excellent writing & language skills & impeccable grasp of English language
- Deep understanding of written storytelling strategy
- Ability to work cross functionally, take direction well & collaborate with teams to integrate input from multiple stakeholders - flexible, friendly & positive demeanor
- Strong project management & organizational skills with ability to manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- A results-oriented problem-solving mindset to translate company business goals into design
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, & have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you!
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Highly subsidized employee health insurance plans, some even covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education reimbursement
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.