Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Businesses from startups to Fortune 100 companies have built their businesses on Twilios platform. Twilio is committed to being the most trusted cloud communications platform to enable our customers success. We are looking for an experienced Security Analyst to work with our enterprise customers during their customer journey with Twilio.
Twilio Security is looking for a Customer Support Analyst who lives the Twilio Magic & has an expertise & passion to exceed our customers expectations. They also have:
- 2+ years experience in customer facing technical roles
- You have experience supporting a sales function, ideally in technology & are comfortable balancing competing priorities
- You have experience with security audits, or experience as a security auditor
- You have organizational, analytical, & problem-solving & communication skills preferably in a risk or security context
- Develop & maintain education internal & external security enablement content (whitepapers, presentations, training, website content, etc.)
- Experience with developing technical standards, & operational guidelines
- You have knowledge of security concepts & technology, including encryption, networking, operating systems, databases, telephony, middleware, & applications ideally in a cloud environment, cloud & or API knowledge is a plus
- Functional knowledge of common security frameworks & regulatory requirements (e.g., FISC, APRA, iRAP, PCI, SOC, ISO/IEC 2700X, COBIT, etc.).
- You have or would be willing to obtain certification(s) such as: Security+, CISA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, PMP, CRISC, CFCP, or similar
- Experience reviewing & redlining contracts a plus
Note: This role requires a blend of many skill sets. Were generally looking for the above, but will consider a variety of backgrounds.
As a Customer Support Analyst, you will participate in building the priorities & plans for the Security Customer Trust team . You will execute communication from the Security team to our enterprise customers while living the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: You are able to adapt at writing & presenting for audiences at various levels, from developers to enterprise customers to internal partners.
- DRAW THE OWL: You will be responsible for ensuring a smooth customer experience with the Security team for some of Twilios largest customers.
- BE AN OWNER: You are passionate about transparent communication, whether that means sharing Twilios virtues or owning opportunities to improve.
- You will be challenged to WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES & provide timely, relevant solutions to serve our customers needs.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: You will oversee all enterprise customer security requests, inclusive of security audits, questionnaires, & reviewing contract terms.
This role will play a very important part in helping to establish & mature the control environment at Twilio resulting in an enhanced Security Compliance posture, greater Customer Trust & increased revenue for the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.