Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh Groups Growth Marketing team is hiring an Influencer Marketing intern to support the rapidly growing Influencer Marketing channel. The ideal candidate:
- Has a keen knowledge of the influencer landscape
- Is a strong relationship manager
- Is comfortable managing complex data/analytics systems
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Primary responsibility will be vetting, managing & contracting influencers to join the influencer programs of HelloFresh, Green Chef & Everyplate.
To succeed in this role, youll need experience in marketing, communications & analytics to implement & innovate influencer marketing campaigns across multiple social platforms
You will ...
- Support the four-person Influencer Marketing team to successfully drive customer acquisition & brand growth of HelloFresh, Green Chef & EveryPlate influencer marketing channels
- Conduct research to source, vet, & analyze influencers for potential collaborations
- Manage inbound & outbound influencer communication/requests, product delivery organization & influencer payment.
- Support the team with campaign analyses looking at correlations between KPIs & test variables, including ER, CR, CAC, etc. across multiple campaigns
- Create a robust & well-organized database of talent with continual outreach for micro/mid-tier, vlogging & dark posting partners
- Work with internal analytics resources to further enhance reporting & insights within & across campaigns
- Research & stay on top of emerging influencer platforms
- Research influencer landscape to inform new influencer campaign strategies
- Work cross-functionally across the organization as needed on a project by project basis
- Organized organizational skills, project management skills & ability to multitask are the foundation of everything you do
- Creative Challenge conventional methods & open to new ideas
- A critical thinkerUse logic & reasoning to identify the strengths & weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Enterprising Seek to take up & start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure
- Driven for Results Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency
At a minimum, you have...
- 1-2 previous internship experiences within the Marketing field - primarily Influencer, Marketing or Brand Ambassador industry
- Recent college graduate
- Fluency in Excel (Microsoft Office) & proficiency in Google platforms, Tableau, third party analytics platforms & media attribution technology/methodologies is preferred
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills
- Strategic & critical thinking you get the smaller & the bigger picture
- Understand key business KPIs for subscription e-commerce (CAC, CLV, CR, etc.)
- A team player with a fantastic can-do attitude ("no" isn't in your vocabulary!)
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Excellent communication skills with a sharp attention to detail & organization