Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as an
Advertising Sales Manager - DACH?
Were glad you asked!
As an Advertising Sales Manager you will join our growing DACH team & focus on building & managing long-term strategic partnerships with Tier I Brands & agencies across the Region. As a highly-valued & proactive individual, you will contribute to Taboolas growth by advocating the power of our platform within assigned client-direct & agency accounts. Success in this role is based on consistent prospecting/networking & pipeline development, new client acquisition/activation, client retention/growth, & achievement against progressive total revenue goals. We operate in a matrixed environment, with support from a skilled team of account managers, media planners, creative strategists & agency development leaders. Our culture & win-win approach to partnerships demand that a successful candidate will bring passion, accountability & a sense of professional urgency to work every day.
What we offer:
- Fantastic global career opportunities, competitive salary & generous benefits.
- The chance to be part of building something unique.
- Invaluable experience in the worlds leading discovery & native advertising platform
- The opportunity to join an international team, thats ambitious, revenue driven with a deep technical knowledge of digital advertising so the chance to learn from the best.
- A company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth & offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued & be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
- An office culture thats international, social, & supportive.
What you'll do:
- Generate new business & manage a robust pipeline & accurately forecast new business closure rate
- Understand clients organization & offer multiple Taboola products to a given client by finding the right stakeholders for each product
- Gain excellent understanding of digital technology, programmatic, video, & revenue ecosystem to be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Work closely with the Advertising sales Director to consistently achieve & exceed revenue goals.
- Coach & mentor sales team members
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations & ensure successful campaign management
- Work closely with our Account Managers to manage long-term relationships with our clients
- Convey feedback from clients to Taboolas product team in regards to product development needs
What youll need:
- Fluent, Native/Bilingual or at least professional German level skills are a must have for this role
- Be based in a commutable distance to either our Munich or Berlin office
- 5-10 years in a key sales position, preferably selling solutions to DACH clients
- Significant experience in structuring & negotiating deals
- Such experience within the digital media space a great advantage
- Experience independently build, pursue & close a large pipeline of leads
- Technologically Savvy ability to learn what is needed to support deals successful implementation & optimization
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment & consistently learn, adapt, & develop
- Programmatic experience necessary
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include T-Online, Sddeutsche, MSN, Axel Springer, Business Insider to name a few. We have strong bonds with leading Media-Agencies & Advertisers & offer a competitive event field.
What we do:
Since our launch in 2007, Taboolas team of ninja-like engineers & digital media mavens have been building the worlds largest & most advanced discovery platform or search engine in reverse delivering personalised recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the webs most innovative & highly-visited websites.
These days, passionate about bringing discovery to more markets around the world, there are over 1500 of us Taboolars (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, So Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, & Bangkok.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below. Please submit your CV in English.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboolas Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.