Are you a champion for providing a world-class employee experience to a large, diverse, & geographically dispersed workforce? Have you successfully led large-scale employee engagement initiatives resulting in higher employee satisfaction, retention & productivity? Are you strategic, resilient, agile & thrive in a fun, high-energy culture where drive & determination are the foundations of success? If you answered YES to these questions, Keep Reading...
As our Senior Manager of Employee Experience, you will be responsible for providing a world class experience across all corporate & distribution centers throughout the United States. Partnering closely with functional leaders to gain deep understanding of voice of the employee, you will identify opportunities that will help drive employee engagement, satisfaction, retention, & performance; lead a team to create programming that supports these drivers. You will be a critical leader on the L&OD team as we aim to champion a multi-location, hybrid work model.
- Experience owning & leading a holistic employee experience/engagement strategy.
- Successfully develop, inspire, motivate, & retain high-performing teams of associates.
- You're a leader who enables/encourages personal & group performance & skillful in communicating with partners, leadership teams, & employees, potential/existing vendors.
- Domain knowledge in solutions to HR, L&OD, & Benefits delivery models.
- Experience leading human-centric workplace operations methods.
Position can be based in NYC, Boulder, Dallas, Phoenix, or Chicago with approximately 30-35 % travel across US.