Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is looking for an Employee Experience Events Manager who has a passion for the Employee Experience & knows how to create moments that build a great culture, retain talent & foster a sense of belonging. This role will support all internal events & community management.
We are looking for a creative & energetic cultural ambassador to be our Employee Experience Events Manager. This is a unique opportunity to drive culture & innovation alongside a dynamic & collaborative team.
- 4+ years experience in employee programming, event management and/or similar experience (diversity & inclusion programming a plus)
- Excellent program & project management skills executing at global scale
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to keep colleagues informed of workflow, post event analysis
- Track record of building strong relationships across a global organization & influencing key stakeholders including senior leadership in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail & time management
- Proven track record of being self-aware, motivated, empathetic & comfortable with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify & address problems, meet deadlines, stay within budget & analyze impact
- Experience managing & coordinating work of senior leaders, internal stakeholders, content developers, creative services, & vendors
At Twilio, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, genders, beliefs, religions, ages & all people. We depend on the unique approach of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team & ensuring that Twilio is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact - & this role is instrumental in helping us achieve that mission. Here are some specific areas youll be driving:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner with all various stakeholders throughout Twilio to ensure an excellent experience for all Twilions
- BE AN OWNER: End-to-end management of pillar events for Twilions (Hackathon, Holiday Party, Summer Picnics, etc) across the distributed workforce
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop & execute events that drive our #BeInclusive value & enhance employee sense of belonging
- BE INCLUSIVE: Engage with our Global Real Estate & Workplace team to plan/execute events in partnership with the 20+ site councils locally
- NO SHENANIGANS: Oversee community postings on internal community slack channels to drive engagement & increase belonging
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop best practices & playbooks for building the events that live the Twilio Magic
- BE BOLD: Communicate company happenings across Twilio to get maximum participation with diverse/inclusive audiences
Through our hypergrowth, the Employee Experience team imagines & creates programs for each new stage of the company. As Twilio looks to add over 1000 people to a global population this year, its a business challenge that comes once in a career. Come & help us continue to build our amazing culture & employee experience where all Twilions feel appreciated, valued & can not only bring their authentic-self to work every day, but we also celebrate your authentic, unique perspective & contribution every day.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position location will be located in our Atlanta office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.