Senior Manager, Marketing & Client Success (Maternity Cover)
About Vivvi: Vivvi provides child care & early learning for todays families. We partner with employers of all sizes to make exceptional full-time & backup care more accessible & affordable. With beautiful campuses, flexible offerings, & trained, passionate teachers, we provide parents with peace of mind while offering employers the most powerful tool for recruitment, retention, & productivity.
About the Role: Both data driven & creative, our ideal candidate understands todays families & has a passionate growth mindset. This individual reports to the VP of Client Success / Chief Marketing Officer, having the opportunity to work closely with both teams, & will manage a marketing associate & intern. The position will be hybrid with the opportunity to work part time from home, part time from our office in downtown Manhattan.
As a rotating maternity cover, this individual will have the opportunity to manage plans & drive revenue across both the B2C & B2B aspects of Vivvis business during a key moment of growth. Were looking for someone interested in a temporary position (for a maternity leave - 6 months minimum) with potential interest to join on a permanent basis as the company grows.
Client Success Rotation (3 months)
- Produce event marketing, digital & print assets & customized copy for employer launches & ongoing awareness & engagement activities
- Lead event planning for in person & virtual webinars & benefit awareness events in collaboration with our employer partners.
- Create & set up seasonal email campaigns in Vivvis CRM, along with marketing automation workflows; measure performance & make recommendations accordingly
- Maintain & execute the client communication calendars including partner onboarding, launch, ongoing B2B2C campaigns, & project plans.
- Measure the performance of marketing efforts to inform future program decisions & product development.
- Review opportunities for increased benefit awareness among Vivvis corporate partners
- Track, organize & update client materials & templates
- Support with client gifting
Marketing Rotation (3 months)
- Execute our integrated B2B & B2C marketing plan that supports growth across markets & business lines
- Lead event & program execution, including bookings & event coordination & logistics
- Manage Vivvis street team to deliver field programs that grow Vivvis presence & audience in new & existing markets
- Oversee promotion & outreach efforts pre/post event
- Produce analysis, insights & visibility on performance
- Collaborate with our Brand Editorial Director to execute content strategy & manage agency partners towards growing brand awareness for Vivvi
The Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following Qualifications:
- You have 5-7+ years experience in growth, client success, performance marketing, or brand marketing, a Bachelors or Masters degree in a related field & experience with performance tracking, measurement, attribution
- Experience with either Hubspot or Salesforce to manage email campaigns & reporting
- You have worked in the parenting, education or healthcare space & have an intrinsic understanding of the needs of todays families. Experience with B2B marketing or client success in the same industries is a plus!
- You have experience managing external agencies & vendors.
- You are a natural storyteller with excellent writing skills & ability to translate brand voice & aesthetic across channels
- Youre a detail-oriented & organized thinker
- You are passionate about making an impact: on young children, familys lives, education, & affecting a generational shift by helping more parents stay in the workforce
Ability to work in NYC office 2-3 days per week strongly preferred. Candidates must possess independent US work authorization.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
One of Vivvis values is to treat each other with honor for the whole person (not just the roles we fulfill). This means we acknowledge each others rich experience, cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, & skills to reach the best outcomes. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com & include your resume. We look forward to receiving & reviewing your application!