Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
HelloFresh needs you
For our young & passionate logistics team, we are looking for an Performance & Reporting Analyst. You will work project-based on improving operational processes, within our logistics network. These processes vary & can be large cross-functional, for example optimizing the last mile efficiency, or smaller team specific such as improving the on time delivery process at a Hub. Secondly, you will work on continuous improvement by managing reporting, facilitating assessments with different teams & fixing root causes of incidents such as correct visibility on driver availability on certain peak days. This enables you & the logistics teams to strengthen the entire HelloFresh supply chain.
In short, youll be responsible for:
- Managing process improvement projects (in our logistics team) from analysis to recommendations to implementation.
- Providing visibility to management & operations on the key logistics performance indicators as well as supporting key suppliers with data & visibility they need.
Are you the perfect Performance & Reporting Analyst?
You have about 1-3 years of professional working experience & finished a bachelor and/or master degree. As a Performance & Reporting analyst you enjoy being part of a dynamic business & like to leave your mark by significantly improving HelloFresh operational processes (familiarity with Lean Sigma Six is a plus). You have experience in analysing processes with for example process mapping & excellent Microsoft Excel skills. On the one hand, you like working with colleagues from different teams while on the other hand you are able to work well independently. Thinking in solutions comes naturally to you, you have a passion for tech & data and, you are not afraid to take ownership. Lastly, you are fluent in English & possess excellent communication skills.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on the operational excellence in our logistics team within a tech-company;
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class.
- An amazing team & office in Nieuwegein, check it out here!
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh box.
- And of course, youll earn a competitive salary.
Which steps do I need to take to get this job?
We take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule a face-to-face interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam or Nieuwegein. If both sides would like to proceed we will schedule a chat with our COO as the last step in the interview process. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
Are you interested or do you have questions?
Feel free to send a message to Ard-Jan. Do you want to apply? Nice! Please do as following; click on the 'apply' button below & fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume & cover letter & that's it. Applications send by email will not be processed.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
Proactive talent acquisition from third parties is not appreciated.